On February 14, 1982, my son Ben was born. Little did I know the true significance of him choosing that day to enter my life. The gift of love that he has given me is more than I ever could have imagined possible. Nor did I know what it would take for me to fully receive that gift.
It would be a tragedy to keep this all to myself, although I know in my heart that having received this for myself was the first intention. It has given me a life I love living and a self that I love being.
Now I share it for all parents to receive. It is why I am so compelled to offer a different perspective to parents about the gift of being a parent and how they can be more of themselves as a gift to their children.
My son, Ben has shown me that a Loving Parent...
- Empowers the child to step into his/her own greatness. even after this life ends.
- Knows that Love is forever and nothing can diminish it, not even death
- Allows a child to make choices that may be hard to live with and can may trust all choices have Divine purpose.
- Receives the opportunity to learn from their children and to open their hearts to allow transfornation through their presence.
- Sees their child as perfect just as they are.
- Is reminded that they are doing the best they can in each and every moment.
- Teaches children that all are infinite beings with infinite possibilities.
- Leads by example that there is not a place for judgment, only support and encouragement.
- Expresses gratitude for every moment this life is shared.
- Opens their hearts to pain and heartache as they step into deeper love and understanding of oneness and life.
- Connects to a child forever!
The gift is here- it is up to you to receive in ways you never thought possible.